Sunday 30 September 2007

Good Bye to BIS

Dear All,

This will perhaps be my last post to BIS. As I am no longer working for BIS.
It had been a great exprience to bw a part of Bird group. But personally as I got a chance to flip my wings and see the other parts of sky and with a firm decision I had to take a flight.

For another exprience.

As immidietly in my new role I do not have any staffing / recruitment activity I know my dear candidates that I will miss you all.

I am not sure if any one of you would ever read this blog again. And m sure it will get lost.

But a hearty request if you ever do go through it.. and if you remember me .. drop in some lines at aarushius@gmail.com.

I would be delighted to hear from you.

You can still send me your profiles from any background and it will be in my database till next time I start recruitment again.

Wish you all loads of luck for a successful career ahead...!!

Best Wishes,

Aarushi Sharma
Team Member - Human Resources
American Express, Fianancial Center - East.

No comments:

Google Search

Google